Sunday, July 23, 2006

Novel House Closed Down

I have been frequenting this Novel House since my secondary school. It was located in Kotaraya. I went there this afternoon to check out whether it had some latest books on shelf.

To my disappointment, the bookstore has been taken over by a shop that sells bags. Before my delivery of Elly, I had borrowed some books there to be read during maternity leave. However, until now, i am still reading 2 of the 5 books borrowed. To my dismay, the closed down bookstore means that i have lost RM 100(deposit).

Anyway, look at another perspective, i can have all the time to read the books at leisure, and not rushing to finish the books in order to get back the deposit. Lately, have lesser time to spend on one of my passion, that is reading. Hope that, as Elly is growing up, i have more personal time on my own..:)

No comments: