Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lady Luck is with me lately

Rene Furterer hamper worth RM270 consists of Okara shampoo, hair mask and 2 bottles of leave in conditioner. Have tried the shampoo and mask, leaving my hair supple and soft. The prestige salon is now opened in Pavilion. Thanks to the timely arrival of the hair care products. Given me time to contemplate whether to chop off my hair or keep them long.
I won this hamper because my letter to the editor was the Letter of the Month - March for MWW magazine. Shared some of my gratitude towards the magazine and some ideas for improvement. I have been growing together with MWW, from single to now being a Mommy to 2 lovely girls.

4 pieces of special screening of X-MEN, WOLVERINE. at 930pm Midvalley on 28 April 2009. Couldnt make it so gave them to my colleagues. Hope they enjoy the movie.


No comments: