Friday, August 04, 2006

Drink Milk and Eat more Cheese to Shed Weight ?

Was browsing through some Reader Digests magazines at my workplace when one issue, Jan 03 caught my attention. "Shed Weight.. with this everyday food". I was really curious to find out more...

You will never guess what the food is. Well.. you can try guessing anyway...What do you think it is? Some magic food where the more you consume, it will actually help you to shed the weight twice?

Ceng...ceng...ceng... it is the Holy Cow! Moo..Mooo.....

Adding dairy products such as milk, yogurt and cheese in diet will turn down the tendency of the fat cells to store the calories that we consume. This is pretty pretty news for me! Yeh..yeh... now i will add more milk, yogurt and cheese into my daily diet.

Research had shown that dieters of dairy foods lost 70% more weight than those avoiding it. So what are you waiting for? Grab a glass and make yourself a big glass of milk and gulp it!

***I am going to make myself a grande(tall) glass now...

No comments: