Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Rediscover my passion

I now BMO(Bring My Own) food for breakfast and lunch to the office since i detected my health problem. Nah, not really cooking but some whole grain stuffs. So after lunch i will go to the library in my office to browse through the mags and books.

I think it had been a year since i last visited the library. Now, since i BMO, i have a lot of extra time to browse the mags and books. And lunch time become a time that i am looking forward to as i can sit quieyly at one corner and read my fav. mags. These includes Readers Digest, National Geographic, Men Fitness(yes, u think i am crazy? to read Men's mag), Anjung Seri, The Peak, PC, and the Newsweek series ie Fortune, Economist, Asiaweek. Businessweek etc etc

I dont actually read all the articles, but browse through the colorful pages and stop to read when there is an interesting article. Through the habit for the past one week, i rediscover myself, and i'm glad it helps me to reflect the life that i have now.

Also, when one dont have the resources(time and money) to travel, through reading it brings me to all the wonderful places in the world. Seeing the pictures in National Geographic impressed me, making me realised what a fantastic place that we are living in.

The wonders that i received through reading is so fabulous. M thinking now how to cultivate the reading habit for Elly...hmmm

No comments: