Monday, August 13, 2007

Eye-brow embroidery

(Nice brow. huh! Marvellous thing it does for me although wearing no traces of makeup as in this pic)

This is taken after i have done eyebrow embroidery, a newer technology then my mom's generation of 'tattoo-like' eyebrow which looks very fake.


Cost me RM 250, but since i had been 'craving' for one since i was pregnant with Elly, and then thought 'Hey, what the heck, Just Do It!' and saves me time on drawing and 'perfecting' my fine and almost invisible eyebrow.


The process of embroidery or simply said, putting the 'paint' into the skin took about 20 minutes. Some friends who have done it say it was very painful but still do it for the sake of beauty. Funny but for me, i dont quite feel the pain. Maybe as a Mommy now, there is no 'pain' like labor pain and I survived!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello I know it's been a while but I was wondering if you have the name, # and address of where you got it done. I have been drawing my eyebrows in forever and I have just had it. thanks so much