Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Birthday Wish-Reach Ideal Weight

Made a wish on my birthday this. To reach my ideal weight. I know sounds ridiculous, but want to prove that with hard work and perseverence can achieve it. Now weighing 60.6kg, increased 2kg due to exams stress lately, with burning midnight oil and late supper.

Will update how i am progressing as writing down what is in mind will make us nearer to the goal. is it true? I dont know so want to prove it.

Done 40 minutes gym today on biking and strength ball. Yesterday went to garden with lake for briskwalking. Will be more aware and careful on food intake. Had oat and Tesco chocolate drink for lunch and Gardenia chocolate bread for breakfast. Chewing gums when not eating so i dont stuff snacks into my mouth.

Hope by Xmas this year can reach my ideal weight of 53 kg. Wish me luck

No comments: