Thursday, June 04, 2009

My Birthday Month

I always love June. Its Fathers' day month, and most important my birthday month. Always take the time-off to do some self-reflection and plans to realise my dreams. Well, perhaps they are not that significant, i always believe in making plans and we will get them done.

Found out my top strengths from Gallup's Strength finder. I am a Developer, Maximizer, Achiever, Learner, Positivity. wow, looking at my strengths based on the assessment do marvel me. Think now its clearer that my career decision has sent me to the right track. I always believe in the people potential and now working directly in this area, give me the opportunity to help myself and others to excel and exceed personal standards.

And as i age, i am also looking into beauty and fashion and supplement so that i am able to age gracefully. Happy Birthday Christina, and good news is that its on Sunday+Father's Day and i am sharing my dad's birthday. We are gonna party!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Chris :)