Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stila Sapphire Smokey Eye and Stila Brush #4

Stila Sapphire Smokey eye set Below photos courtesy of Vonvon's
The beautiful blue eyeshadows and eyeliner

Blue box and the cover of the Sapphire set


Step-by-step guide on the right

Thanks to Emily Kok, a sweet college gal, I managed to own the Stila Sapphire Smokey eye and mini Stila Brush #4. It comes in 4 shades of blue, three eyeshadows and one eyeliner. There is even a button to press for Stila girl guide on creating smokey eye effect.
She saw my comments for Vonvon in her website to purchase the Bronze Smokey eye set, and she emailed me to ask me whether i want the Sapphire set. Alas, that Vonvon had sold hers, so i am glad that Emily contacted me. And the manufacturing date was Sept 2008, so i can still keep it untouch for some time before usage..:) Look too nice for me to even make some swatches.
Thanks to Emily and Vonvon. I am very happy today.








No comments: