Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dome Vouchers

I shared earlier that DOME promised to send over some vouchers as 'compensation' to the member fees that we paid and the membership has been revoked(Melium Group change some business strategy). I received them. Got alltogether 7 vouchers, 6 on beverages and one on the chocolate cake. Love the cake so much! Yay yay! Looking forward my next trip to DOME and enjoy some complimentary drinks.

En Shahril, the Customer Service Manager sent me a short note, wishing me Happy Birthday and there is a letter too with DOME letterhead. just so sweet to receive that. He also attached a Melium grp brochure on the promotions they are having, like 40% sales on brands like Aigner, Tod's, Farah Khan, YSL etc. Thanks once again En Shahril, for your excellent service! Wish you well.

By the way, the food in DOME's are nice too, have tried a few of them. yummy~

No comments: