Thursday, June 25, 2009

Skin Food Products

It is from Korea and I first know Skin Food from sis-in-law(hubby side). She is using the BB cream(toner/moisturiser/sun screen all in 1). On my birthday, receive a Skin Food 'Milk Smooth Hand Cream' from sis-in-law(bro's wife). Funny isnt it, its associated with my sis-in-laws when come to Skin Food.
Milk Smooth Hand Cream
See some good reviews on internet too, will visit Skin Food counters and see their range of products. The hand cream i am using is just so pampering. Its milky, just as the name 'Milk Smooth', and once applied on my hand, my skin is so soft and smooth. Now i am applying it every now and then, how? by leaving it in the office, in front of the PC screen. so it wont go out of sight, out of mind..:) http://eng.theskinfood.com/

3 comments:

Tammy said...

i haven't tried skinfood yet, but heard the mask is good. Plus it's cheap in Korea..etc...

wish i can go holiday in korean n spree it back haha..

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I had to ask.
Does running a well-established website such as yours take a massive amount work?

I'm completely new to blogging however I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a
blog so I will be able to share my own experience and thoughts online.
Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring bloggers.

Appreciate it!

My webpage; Test Force Muscle Testosterone Booster

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette, electronic cigarette, vapor cigarette, electronic cigarette, e cig forum